Full of Christmas delights, this hamper is perfect for anyone who loves fine gourmet food or sweet treats for after dinner snack runs. Shortbread bites, fruit and nut mix, chutney, water crackers, marinated olives, English Breakfast tea and indulgent milk & dark chocolate assortment are the main items in this hamper. Combine these treats with chocolate drops and a scattering of eclairs, and this wicker basket becomes a fantastic and affordable treat during the festive months.
- H&S Mill Butter Shortbread Bites 50g
- The Gourmet Nut Co Honey Roasted Cashews 50g
- Wilkin & Sons Gourmet Tomato Chutney 210g
- Carr's Table Water Crackers 125g
- Salut'e Mananillo Marinated Olives 150g
- Snax With Attitude Milk Chocolate Fruit & Nut Mix 75g
- Droste Milk Orange Crisp Chocolate Pastilles 100g
- 4 x French Hand Crafted English Breakfast Tea Sachets
- Chocovia Milk Chocolate Orange 60g
- Scattering of Christmas Eclairs
- Professionally shrink wrapped with ribbons
- Free laser printed gift card (include a personal message)
- All of our Christmas Hampers are presented in a beautiful basket or gift box as displayed above
This Hamper is available for next business day delivery to most regions across Australia. Our sales team will contact you if we cannot deliver on your selected date to discuss your options.
You can place orders for any future date you require using the date selection calendar in the checkout. This gives you the freedom to have all your gifts organised early.
Where do we deliver?
We deliver fast across 99% of Australia however some Islands and highly remote areas may not be available. Our sales team will advise you if your selected destination falls within one of these zones.
How much does delivery cost?
We offer free delivery on all of our hampers across Australia.
How is my hamper packaged for transporting?
Your hamper is transported in a protective packaging carton, to ensure each hamper arrives in perfect condition we use enviro-foam a biodegradable protective solution. Environmentally friendly this acts as a cushion and has excellent insulating qualities. In warmer months in selected hampers such as our cake range and chocolate bouquets cooling packs are discretely placed to ensure freshness upon arrival.
What happens upon delivery?
Our friendly couriers will personally deliver your gift hamper to the recipients door. If the receiver is not at home the hamper will be left in a safe sheltered place by the door, if deemed to be unsafe a calling card will be left so the receiver can contact our courier directly to organise a suitable time for redelivery. If delivery is to a workplace, hospital or hotel our courier will follow the procedures required by the site to make delivery to the recipient within the guidelines required by the site.
Be sure to read over our delivery page for more detailed delivery information
- All of our Christmas Hampers come with a 7 day money back gaurantee
- All hampers will be packaged in a way that ensures protection of the product during transit
- Be sure to read our terms of service page for more information
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this Hamper Trackable After I Purchase It?
If you would like to track your delivery please contact our friendly sales team by phone or email and we will gladly track your hamper.
Does this Hamper come with Free Delivery?
Yes. All of our hampers come with free delivery.
How is my hamper prepared?
Your hamper is prepared fresh on our premises by our dedicated packing team, once your gift is prepared it is professionally machine wrapped to ensure each fantastic product remains perfectly in place. Your gift hamper will then be lovingly bowed with bright beautiful ribbons colour specific to the occasion. As a final touch of elegance we add a delightful swing tag gift card laser printed with your personal gift message.
Will I receive my Christmas Hamper in time for Christmas?
We are always monitoring purchase dates in accordance with our delivery time frames. So long as we have sufficient time to get your hamper to you, you will recieve it on time, yes.
- Give us a call on 1300 968 198 or send us a quick email for additional help and assistance. We'd be more than happy to help you.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Online Hampers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.